How We Work
To sell your car in Dubai, just follow the below 3 steps for an valuation and complete the sale at our location
- Online Valuation – Enter your car details (make, model, year, mileage) into our website and you will receive an valuation within seconds
- Make an Appointment – Book your appointment according to your convenience and visit our location to complete the sale of your car.
- Get Cash in Hand or in Bank – After our car expert has inspected your car, we will offer you a final quote. Once you agree on the price, we will pay you in cash on the spot. You will be required to sign the sale agreement and we will handle all paperwork and the transfer process at RTA.
Please note that the valuation you receive is based on limited information provided by you online. The valuation does not represent any official offer from SellYourMotors.com.
The valuation is subject to change once a full, manual on-site inspection is conducted. Our valuation is no obligation. It is free and acts as an estimate based on the information you provide.
If you are the owner of the car you wish to sell, please bring the following documents with you to the appointment:
- Official identification (Emirates ID, Driving License or Passport)
- Vehicle registration card, car manual, and related documents
- Car service history
- If your vehicle is under loan or has an outstanding finance, please bring the letter from the bank that includes the loan settlement amount.
If you are selling your company car, or if you are selling the car on behalf of your friend/family, we request you to please visit the FAQ page for further information on the documents required to complete the car selling process.